For years Ski Utah has been trying to convince winter guests that it makes so much more sense to spend time in Utah rather than the expensive, and rather remote Colorado resorts. You can spend most of your time driving from DIA to the resort, or spend it on the slopes in Utah. And Davis County is an undiscovered gem! (We're the county that's just NORTH of SLC, where Park City is in the county EAST of SLC).
Our NSL hotels are midway between the SL/PC resorts and Snowbasin/Powder Mountain. Mid and north county hotels are even closer to Snowbasin and Powder Mountain. Both resorts have been named by Ski Magazine in the top 10 of many categories. (See our webpage for links to the resorts, comments from other visitors, and some crazy YouTube videos of the resorts!)
- a sister property to Sun Valley, rated the 29th best resort in North America by Ski Magazine
- reviewed at Onthesnow.com
- some pretty glowing reviews from Average Joes like you and me at skitown.com
- I think the word's getting out: more reviews at EpicSki
- different reviews on skitown.com
- and a few from epinions.com
- ranked #5 Overall and in Family Resorts of all Utah Ski resorts by onthesnow.com
- pretty good reviews of their own at onthesnow.com and here too
- Powder Mountain: Rated #9 in Best Back Country Access
- Snowbasin: Rated #7 in Best Snow
- Powder Mountain: Rated #9 in Best Snow
And for dinner, if you don't get a room with a suite - you'll have to decide between dozens of excellent restaurants with budgets for every wallet, and tastes for every palate.
Come see why it just makes sense to spend a ski/board vacation in Davis County! Or call us and we'll tell you more about it!